Missing Contributions that didn't import from Vanco

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

gospeltab

Missing Contributions that didn't import from Vanco

Post by gospeltab »

Good Morning,

I am working on early end of the month reports due to a board meeting tonight. While looking at the balance sheet I saw that the Vanco account was off. We have 2 deposits in our bank account from Vanco on 4/29. One is for $75 the other for $149.30 (original contribution amount is $154.13) I called Vanco and got the names of the contributors. They definitely gave the money as it is in our bank account, but the info never imported, so it is not showing up on their individual contribution statements. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

NeilZ

Re: Missing Contributions that didn't import from Vanco

Post by NeilZ »

gospeltab wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:33 pm
Good Morning,

I am working on early end of the month reports due to a board meeting tonight. While looking at the balance sheet I saw that the Vanco account was off. We have 2 deposits in our bank account from Vanco on 4/29. One is for $75 the other for $149.30 (original contribution amount is $154.13) I called Vanco and got the names of the contributors. They definitely gave the money as it is in our bank account, but the info never imported, so it is not showing up on their individual contribution statements. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Enter it manually through Contributions.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.