Change Password

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

cbrown

Change Password

Post by cbrown »

The Knowledge Base method works for windows but not for Mac. Any idea how I do this for Mac? I created an automator app, but it only worked once.

NeilZ

Re: Change Password

Post by NeilZ »

cbrown wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:02 am
The Knowledge Base method works for windows but not for Mac. Any idea how I do this for Mac? I created an automator app, but it only worked once.
You're talking about the IDS client, right? I don't believe the IDS client has a password.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

cbrown

Post by cbrown »

Sorry, I asked the wrong question. How do I change the login password for the initial screen in PC Online?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

cbrown wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:29 pm
Sorry, I asked the wrong question. How do I change the login password for the initial screen in PC Online?
I may be wrong, but I believe that is assigned by Powerchurch when you first purchase the subscription. Its a default password that is tied to your church account, the built-in Powerchurch Plus permissions system takes over after that, which assumes that each user has their own password and permissions to the system.

I'm fairly sure that if you want to change that password, you'd have to call the free support helpline.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.